It's been several years since I last did Cuttings Boxes.
The first of the boxes to be available is a Cactus Cuttings Box.
4 X ROOTED SNIPPING READY TO BE PLANTED UP.
- APOROCACTUS MALISONII
- HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS
- RHIPSALIS MESEMBRYANTHEMOIDES
- PSEUDORHIPSALIS RAMULOSA
Each cutting will be labelled at the time of shipping for you to be able to identify them on arrival.
What to do on arrival...
- Each plant is fully rooted and ready to be potted up.
- Grab yourself 4 x small plastic nursery pots, 6.5cm pots would be a good size to start with.
- Use Cactus and Succulent soil where possible.
- Gently remove any protective packing from your cuttings and pop them in the soil.
- Position so that the roots are just in the soil, and gently pat the soil to hold your cuttings in place.
- Water sparingly, only when the top of the soil becomes dry, in the summer months. Cut back on watering or withhold it completely in the winter months.
- Place in a nice sunny spot.